The Problem with ERC-721 (NFTs) now
There will be hundreds of new companies popping up in the next year all focused on ERC-721s. If you don’t know what an ERC-721 is, you can check out our previous posts. These ERC-721s are digital items that you can own in your Ethereum wallet. Since we have all these games/companies/items popping up, there needs to be an easy way to transfer, browse, interact with, and overall, manage your digital items. But there is no current solution to this! Where can you go to manage your assets? MyEtherWallet doesn’t support ERC-721s in depth, and if your a new person you don’t know how to use the ABI code to interact with a contract… So where do you manage your Etheremon/CryptoKitties/Gods Unchained cards?
Mintable is a dApp we’ve been building for the last 4 months. It’s a resource for anyone who owns ERC-721s to use freely. You can manage almost all of the ERC-721s out there. You can browse all the ERC-721s created on the blockchain. And it’s a free generator¹ that allows for you to create ANY ERC-721 you want, and have complete ownership and access to it, within 30 seconds.
( ¹ Free during the alpha).
What You Can do on Mintable
Manage any ERC-721 token
- Also browse within that contract for all its tokens
- Mint new tokens for contracts you own or made on mintable
- Interact with the smart contract to transfer
- Sell or collect the tokens to your profile (coming with beta and full launch)
Create a new ERC-721 with any data you want
- Create a smart contract on the blockchain with zero coding required
- Fill out the details you want on it, and deploy!
- You have complete ownership and get an email of the information
Mintable Launches December 1st and will hopefully be your easiest way to manage ERC-721s
Mintable has some high hopes and dreams, we hope we will achieve them all and we want you to be apart of it!
Our goals for Mintable:
- To be the number one free service for anyone who has any ERC-721 NFT.
- To be the easiest, friendliest way to interact with your tokens on the blockchain
- To be a tool to let you manage your digital items, or create any digital item
- To be a way for you to explore all the newly made items on the blockchain
- To NEVER hold an ICO, or have its own Mintable token model. This is a free tool, and should be as easy as possible to use.
- No coding, no ABI codes, just an address or a name.
- in the future…. an exchange to sell these items, and some ground-breaking technology that has never been implemented on the ethereum blockchain, which will be announced at a later date during the beta.
Check out and make sure to favorite our site: https://mintable.app
If you love NFTs join Mintable’s discord!